Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hershey's Treats Choco Roll: The Verdict

Okay I almost forgot my Hershey's treats chocolate bar is sitting in the freezer for almost 3 days! Thank goodness nobody noticed it and ate it without my permission. Haha!


I got giddy when I opened it!! I can already see the bulges of rice crispies and wait... are those bits of chocolates within the chocolate?????




My first bite was a crunchy one and I could already taste the Hershey's goodness. As you can see, there's a wafer stick inside the chocolate, and chocolate sticking out from the wafer stick itself (the chocolate is spread inside the stick like in the Stik-O wafer stick).

Photo: ©Helminadia Ranford / Flickr
And as savored every bite and chocolate yumminess, I tasted more chocolate bits and pieces spread on the chocolate itself. And of course, let's not forget the crunchy rice crispies that made this Hershey's treats experience all the more interesting!


The Hershey's Treats Choco Roll oozes with chocolate greatness that's really undeserving of its P6.50 price tag. Yet, it's a wonderful thing that this snack is made affordable to appeal to those who can barely afford a Hershey's chocolate bar. I can keep raving about this product but I have to go now to buy more stocks of this. Hah!

1 comment: