Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lay's Limon flavored potato chips

Lay's have been one of my favorite brand of potato chips.  It has a variety of flavors to choose from that you can't get enough of it.  When I saw this flavor, I just had to try it.
I know what I'm getting into seeing that it is lemon flavored, but I just needed to try it.  Well, as it turned out, it was a little sour for my taste that I can only eat like probably 10 chips.  It is a good flavor though if you're tired of the usual saltiness of the other chips and you want something different and exciting.  It will really entice your taste buds.


Nutrition facts, nutrition facts!

For those calorie-conscious folks, I've added in the nutritional facts for this snack.  It's not bad.  Just don't eat the whole bag all at once.  I mean if you will eat less than 20 chips, I think you're good.  It gives you about 160 calories.


All in all, I say try this snack.  It will definitely stimulate your taste buds and will leave you wanting for more.

【ツ】Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment