Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hershey's Treats Cookie Bar

This week's chocolate fix: HERSHEY'S TREATS COOKIE BAR !
At an affordable price of Php 6.50, you can satisfy your craving for a Hershey's chocolate! But is it at par with the brand's quality of yummy treats?



Forgive me dear readers, I forgot that I actually bought chocolate when I went back from the grocery so I wasn't able to put it in the fridge. And of course, the weather here in the Philippines is cruel to chocolates and ice cream. Just take them out of the freezer for a few seconds and they'd easily melt! Anyway...



The Hershey's Treats Cookie Bar comes in two layers: the marshmallow at the top and the chocolate cookie at the bottom.


I've tasted a chocolate covered marshmallow snack before but it didn't match up to the delectable surprise I had with this snack bar. Typically Hershey's, this snack is really... NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!!

The yum factor is even multiplied with the tasty marshmallow that's really an amazing contrast to the crunchiness of the cookie below it. This chocolate cookie bar is truly a great find!

All in all, the Hershey's Treats Cookie Bar is one affordable snack for people who have discerning taste!

【ツ】Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment