Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kopiko's Kopiccino: Instant Capuccino

I saw this instant Cappuccino sachet in the grocery and bought it right away. KOPIKO is a brand that coffee lovers love and with a new product like this, one will not hesistate to try it out.



I mixed the Kopiko Kopiccino to barely a mug of hot water, stirred it until it made a delicious looking froth!

And since it came with a tiny sachet of Choco Granule, I added it as well!

The moment I mixed it, it looked like I really bought it from a coffee shop!

 Verdict: This creamy concoction is really a must-try. Unfortunately, I think I put in too much water. Make sure not to use a mug, instead a cup and just test taste it from there and add water if needed. But nevertheless, my morning treat was really delectable, creamy and had a really irresistible aroma! Because I was so satisfied with it, I think I might buy a whole bunch of it. Pair it with hot pandesal and butter or croissant and it's like you are eating breakfast in a posh coffee house.

Price: Php 8.00 - price is reasonable, considering you aren't buying a 3-in-1 coffee but a "CAPPUCCINO".

【ツ】Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment