Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello Kitty Filled Biscuits

I bought this bag of Hello Kitty Filled Biscuits at 7-11 because I thought it would be a good substitute to the Meiji Hello Panda biscuits I always purchased. Apparently, this product was licensed by Sanrio itself so I got even more curious. Can this snack actually keep up with Hello Kitty's fame and not disappoint the Hello Kitty fans out there?




When I opened the bag, it let out a sweet smell, like you're really in a Hello Kitty wonderland. I especially love the illustrations on the biscuit itself especially the ones with the strawberry drawings. But the pieces with the Hello Kitty pictures are really what makes the product distinct.



Being a huge fan of Meiji and their Hello Panda filled biscuits, I knew my chocolates well and these Hello Kitty Filled Biscuits are clearly not what I was looking for. Although they're really sweet  and all that, they lack the creaminess that I have become accustomed to with Hello Panda.

Nevertheless, this Hello Kitty product satisfied my sweet cravings that day. If you want a sweet-tasting and sweet-smelling snack with a sweet branding that you think can satisfy the kid within you (or perhaps some real children you know) then this is the perfect product to make your day.

【ツ】Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment