Friday, July 12, 2013

Amateur Food Invention: The Meiji Strawberry Chocolate Coffee

For years, Meiji chocolate has been one of my favorite comfort sweets! I like Meiji better than the imported chocolates from the US and it doesn't even matter what variant I eat, as long as it's from Meiji, it will be gone in minutes.

By: The Food Junk via Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0)

I just discovered recently how you can actually wake up to a coffee that tastes and smells like the Meiji Strawberry Chocolate! You can do this very easily with these common ingredients:


Kopiko 3-in-1 Brown Coffee


Okay, I know 3-in-1 coffee packets are just for lazy asses but this Brown Coffee from Kopiko is really good. I've tried other 3-in-1 Brown Coffee brands but this one's got the shizz! What I mean is, it's the only brand that captured the heart of my taste buds - not anatomically correct but you get the point.

Anyhoo, to make this easy Meiji Strawberry Chocolate Coffee recipe, fill half of a small coffee cup with hot water.


Add 2 tablespoons of the Kopiko 3-in-1 Brown Coffee mix.


Note that the coffee may not taste that sweet.... yet.

That's because you need to add this baby:


Cowhead Premium Strawberry Flavoured Milk

I've always wanted to taste this strawberry flavored milk but I always forget to grab one for my grocery cart. Now that  I've finally bought one, I realized how much in life I was missing! This milk is slightly sweet with of course, a strawberry flavor - truly a dream come true for sweet tooth people.

Now, let's go back to that cup of Kopiko...

To get that Meiji taste, fill up your half a cup of coffee with this strawberry milk so that the ratio of coffee and milk is 1:1.

After mixing, savor the aroma of this concoction. Then, sip to your heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment